For this peaceful Sunday, we’ll cover a non-technical tip! The Google Cloud Platform is a quite rich platform, offering tons of useful services, tools, products, APIs. Thus it’s hard to really know the whole platform well, or even how to simply describe what each and every product is actually doing.
Fortunately, Greg Wilson (director of Google Cloud developer relations) created a very nice map of all the products, services and APIs that are available today to developers, users, ops teams, data scientists, and more. Furthermore, Greg updates it on a regular basis to cover the new produtcs too!
A few examples:
- Cloud Speech — Convert speech to text
- Cloud Functions — Event-driven serverless applications
- Stackdriver Monitoring — Infrastructure and application monitoring
- Cloud Datalab — Visualize and explore data
- Cloud SQL — Managed MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Compute Engine — Virtual Machines, Disks, Network
- and many more…
Read the descriptions of all the GCP products!